Solved: Whew! Talk about Work!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
J

Jonesiegirl

LOL okay alla my TSG friends ... I've bumped all I can bump right now ... but our forum is beginning to look familiar again!! :)
LOL talk about post count! Whooohoooo! Get hijacked and I kick it in gear!~ :D

*Hugs to All*

I was going to open about 8 windows and start replying but I cant type that damn fast anyway :(

So we'll all put on our white hats and I'll uncircle the wagon train. Thanks to everyone for caring about what we're about. :)

I need a seat in the TSG hot-tub, I am tired from just following you !!

..Be sure to ignore them using the ignore user button, we'll weed em out :)

Most Excellent Work!!!! Wish I had thought of it!! Post count....who cares...worth it this time!!!!

J

Jonesiegirl

:) LOL thanks everybody! Hey Rhett... move yer arse over, talk about needing the Hot Tub! :D

Originally posted by Jonesiegirl:
LOL okay alla my TSG friends ... I've bumped all I can bump right now ... but our forum is beginning to look familiar again!! :)
LOL talk about post count! Whooohoooo! Get hijacked and I kick it in gear!~ :D

*Hugs to All*
:confused: what'd I miss???

*get Kath her a drink* very good work all at least we showed that they are not welcome with what they were attempting.

J

Jonesiegirl

lol Val ... we were invaded by, by, yeah, by! Just go to the second page of Random and you'll see what this page looked like a bit ago. We're unner attack!
Glad my speed typer is on board now... may need ya miss Val!
*Hugs*

ok.....went back a page and saw for myself. Good thinking Kath! I didnt have to see a thing! :)

I'm ready too.....will pounce if I see anyone trying to slither in

J

Jonesiegirl

LOL Val... they have NO idea what they've come up against, do they?! :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts