Solved: White screen on youtube

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jeltroy

Couldn't find a category to leave this post. Hope this is ok. I'm having a problem with youtube. Every time I try to leave a comment, the screen turns white and I can't leave the comment. I refresh and have same problem. Has this happened to anyone else? How can it be fixed.
Thanks,

Which browser are you using? Is it up to date?

Does the same problem occur in a different browser?

Jeltroy

Well phooey. That's what I get for posting when half asleep. Might have thought of those things myself. I'm using Firefox. I just tried youtube in IE and it works just fine. Then went back to firefox and now it's working fine. Thanks so much for assist.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online