1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: White Screen!!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kristeningle, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kristeningle

kristeningle Thread Starter

Hi. My Samsung p2370 is stuck in a white screen. My computer seems to be running and booting fine, and the monitor screen stays white even when it is unplugged from the graphics card. I tried new cords and the screen is still white. I don't really think it has anything to do with the PC, as it is white even when it's unplugged. The monitor is about 2 to 3 years old, and has been well taken care of. Any idea what could be causing this, or if there is any way to fix it?
    Thanks for reading, and for any replies or advice I may get.

2. kristeningle

Hey guys. this may be boring, and not challenging, but if anyone knows what is causing this, even if the monitor is just trash, please let me know!! =(

3. Frank4d

Frank4d Retired Trusted Advisor

It appears to be a problem with the monitor. The P2370 was released around April 2009, and since Samsung has a 3 year warranty you should contact them for repair or replacement.

When I had my S204B repaired I had lost my purchase receipt so just told Samsung when I bought it, which was good enough.

4. kristeningle

Thanks! I didn't even realize it had a 3 year warranty. Awesome! =)

5. Frank4d

Frank4d Retired Trusted Advisor

It was also the excuse I needed for the wife to allow me to buy a 24 inch monitor to use while I waited for the 20 inch to be repaired. :D

6. kristeningle

hahaha nice! I am using my 32 inch sony bravia hdtv as a monitor right now, but it's slightly blurry, and I don't think there are drivers for it, so I am not really sure if there is any way for a crisper image. :/

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!