1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Why Big Text in Internet Explorer?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Mike Circuit, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Mike Circuit

Mike Circuit Thread Starter

Hello everyone - I am new to this forum. I have a problem with Internet Explorer. About a month ago the text size on Ebay and Google and various other pages - suddenly increased for no reason. This means that the page layouts often don't look right now and it is annoying because if I print something I get less on a page. How can I put the text size back to the normal size?

I went into Firefox and the text size is still fine so it is definitely a problem/change with Internet explorer?

(I have Windows XP)

Thank you very much for any help :)

2. stantley

stantley

Hi, welcome to TSG.

In IE go to View > Text Size and set it to Medium.

3. VishBoy

VishBoy

Maye you have increased the zoom setting in IE. Press Ctrl and move your mouse wheel down or check for the zoom level in the down right corner of IE window.

4. Mike Circuit

Mike Circuit Thread Starter

Thank you very much - I changed the text size in the View menu - it was set to large - and that did the trick.
    Thank you!

5. Danyo

Danyo

mark this thread as solved

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756301

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice