Solved: Win 7 Optimisation over 2 user accounts?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Marky2013

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name MARK-PC
System Manufacturer SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD
System Model Samsung DeskTop System
System Type X86-based PC
Processor Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20GHz, 2200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD E0BM, 12/03/2010
SMBIOS Version 2.5
Windows Directory C:\windows
System Directory C:\windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 2.96 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.69 GB
Total Virtual Memory 5.93 GB
Available Virtual Memory 4.33 GB
Page File Space 2.96 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Hello everyone,

Have just joined the forums. Already been looking at some interesting posts. Setting up my profile but meanwhile my question for now is:

I run Windows 7 and would like to optimize my computer for Audio use (Traktor Pro/ Ableton) I have looked how to do this but before i start i would like to know if i do everything required to optimize the system on one user account will it affect the other user account? I would be doing things like disabling internet! Changing page file and performance settings and such.

Thank you,

Marky

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online