[SOLVED] WIN 98 SE desktop problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

WalStro

One of the grandkids messed with my computer and now my desktop is changed. Specifically, all the stuff that was at the bottom of the page is now at the top and I don't know how to get it back to the bottom. If you've got the answer to this one please let me know.

So they moved your toolbar? It's easy to fix. Put the mouse pointer on where it is now, hold the left button down, and move the mouse back to the bottom, then let go. Or give them a shock, and move it to the left or right side. It's called drag & drop,:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online