1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Win Live Mail won't send emails

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by pikespeakbob, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. pikespeakbob

pikespeakbob Thread Starter

This just started today: all my Windows Live Mail accounts are not sending emails, they go to DRAFTS and cannot be sent. I seem to be able to receive emails ok but cannot send or reply to any received. The attached file shows the error messages received when trying to sync accounts.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5
    Processor Count: 8
    RAM: 24566 Mb
    Graphics Card: Glance Speed Boost
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 1907376 MB, Free - 1670713 MB; D: Total - 349 MB, Free - 86 MB; E: Total - 1907377 MB, Free - 1692329 MB; F: Total - 953866 MB, Free - 877360 MB; G: Total - 349 MB, Free - 86 MB; H: Total - 1907377 MB, Free - 1693740 MB;
    Motherboard: Alienware, 0H869M
    Antivirus: Norton 360, Updated and Enabled:confused:

Attached Files:

2. hgh918

hgh918

Hello there..

I'd be happy to try and help figure this one out, just a couple questions first..

Are all your accounts on live mail from the same server, such as gmail/yahoo/etc, or do you have multiple acct providers?
    Have you verified your outgoing server settings are correct?
    Are you still able to send email from the actual server, such as gmail.com?

Thanks for the additional information:)

3. pikespeakbob

4. pikespeakbob

As a follow up on this problem, I stumbled upon this Microsoft Service Status site that allows a quick snapshot on MS problems.
    This page reports on known incidents affecting Microsoft services: https://status.live.com

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1146189

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice