Solved: Window Xp Pro Help Please!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

erik99

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here. I am running windows xp pro and each time that I double click on my computer a search light comes out and starts searching for my available drives taking 30 -40 secs to locate the c drive. The computer is clean, no viruses, just defrag, fresh install. I can't figure it out.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

erik99

For those of you interested. I uninstalled my network printer and it solved the problem.

be well

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Thanks for posting your solution. (y)

I have marked this Solved for you. That option is also available to you in the future using the Thread Tools drop down menu at the top of your thread.

Welcome to Tech Support Guy Forums!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online