Solved: windows 10 coming out

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mickeymbbc

Does anyone know the date of when it comes out? I am already seeing an icon on the right corner of my desktop.

donetao

Banned
Wow mickey! Do you not read all the threads about this?? There are at least 3 threads all about this topic!!

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
July 29, 2015 is the scheduled release date, unless Microsoft decides to push it back.

You may want to wait a few weeks after it's released to see what problems and bugs there are.

--------------------------------------------------------

mickeymbbc

I read that we will only have access to windows 10 for 1 year. After that you will have to pay if you want it. Why even give it out then?

You're welcome, Mickey.

There has been a lot of speculation about this.
At least we now finally know what's happening.

It's releasing to most of the existing computers around end of July (aroind July 29th)

Sent from my C1904 using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online