Solved: windows 8

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thefonz

would like some suggestions for free and easy to use photo editing software compatible with windows 8

TIA,
thefonz

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I have a hunch W8 is really just W7 when you get to the desktop (under the hood) ... and these should work.
There's 2 categories ...
Image viewers that can provide some basic Image editing .... Image Viewers
and then Image Editors

I really didn't like W8 and didn't play with it long enough to try some software ...
But I would have installed my ole favorite, Irfanview for my Viewer and Basic editor.
And for an advanced image editor, the Gimp is about as close to Photoshop as you can get for free.

These are all free, but I'm not sure you can call any of them Easy, Some learning may be required

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online