Solved: windows defender uninstall

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

oldskool49

hello e1, does anyone know how to uninstall windows defender from windows 7. ive tried to disable and stop service but its still there. i want to get rid of it because it keeps popping up at log on telling me to "start now", then after about 5 sec it starts on it own. please help. tyvm

oldskool49

thx CHEESEBALL81- you are correct, i can only disable defender. i did try that before. the message window still pops up when i log on. but yes it is disabled. thx for your help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online