1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Windows Event ID warnings

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Lhii, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Lhii

Lhii Thread Starter

Last night I was having some trouble with something I noticed going on in Event Viewer. This afternoon, I booted up and figured I'd take a look to see if my problem was solved (looks like it is.)

However, I also noticed that I've been getting warnings for some other problems that I'm not having any luck learning about via the Internet. Over the last 7 days, I've had 8 warnings of ID 3057 and 8 warnings of ID 3191. It looks like they both happen at the same time, and so far it looks like they happen during boot and shut down. Probably not a big deal, but I figured I'd check to see what you think.

ID 3057 info

{tid=5D8}
    The Application Virtualization Client Core initialized correctly.
    Installed Product:
    Version: 4.6.0.1523
    Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client
    Global Data Directory: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Application Virtualization Client\
    Machine Name: (computer name)
    Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 0.0 Build 7600
    OSD Command:

ID 3191 info

{tid=5D8}
    -------------------------------------------------------- Initialized client log (C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Application Virtualization Client\sftlog.txt)

That's it. Any ideas as to what this is? Thanks.

EDIT: Actually, they're not at the same time.

2. Lhii

Lhii Thread Starter

They probably aren't important. Just thought I'd post and see if anyone responded.

3. valis

valis Moderator

Are you noticing any decrease in performance? I'm not seeing anything critical on google for those eventID's, but I'm just surfing for the answers now. If you are not seeing anything that is decreasing your performance, I'd not worry about it. But that's just my view.

4. Lhii

Lhii Thread Starter

Thanks. I believe I've fixed the warnings and everything is running smoothly. Thanks again!

5. valis

valis Moderator

glad it worked. What was the solution?

6. Lhii

Lhii Thread Starter

After some google searches I found some stuff relating to Volume Shadow Copy Service that led me to some stuff to type into the cmd windows (sorry, can't find it and don't remember it.)

If I understand correctly, it didn't have the right permissions.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/965294