1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Windows Live Mail Message Flag Problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by panamahat, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. panamahat

panamahat Thread Starter

Hi,
    All of a sudden, Windows Live Mail has started flashing a message saying something like: Live Mail is posting Message Flags. This is slowing down the email and becoming a nuisance.
    Does anyone know how to get rid of this obnoxious problem?
    Thanks,
    Jane
    p.s. searched the web and others have posted the same question but not received answers. not here, tho....

2. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Moderator

3. panamahat

panamahat Thread Starter

Hi EA:
    Those are great links. Thank you. Wonder why none of them came up when I searched???
    Since I posted, I went back and changed the IMAP to POP for other reasons and, of course, the message flags stopped. So did all the other problems.
    Thank you again,
    PH

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/912120