Solved: Windows loading Issues...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Reetox

All of a sudden windows take forever to load. It easily takes a couple of minutes and there is no problems at start-up it only happens at the windows loading bar...

I recently installed Avast and i have been doing some work with hijack this and so forth but the problem seemend to start happening around this time...

Is there a program or any ideas out there to help fix this problem...

rka0

Banned

Reetox

Thanks for your help i uninstalled Avast but it didn't solve the problem, but i'll try some of your programs and see if that helps sorry about the late reply...

rka0

Banned
Hello Reetox. You mentioned that you did something with hjt you didn't delete anything by chance did you.

Reetox

I only used hijackthis to delete some viruses as directed on another post. I didn't do anything that i wasn't advised too...

I recently ran my registery fix program and all is back to normall, it loaded in about six seconds, rather than the usuall problem of two minutes...

I was reluctant to use the program as last time i did it, it wiped my CD drives (I later found it was a driver error). So i opted to give it a try after being directed to similar sites and it fixed the problem...

Thankx for all your help and sorry it has taken so long to write back...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online