1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: windows mail login

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by jdemnyan1116, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jdemnyan1116

jdemnyan1116 Thread Starter

Ok windows mail security will not let me keep my login name and passworkd. I keep on getting the Windows Security box stating that I need to login my user name and password. It sucks every time loging in. Never did it before and have changed nothing as far as I can tell. The box that says remember my credentials is checked and I have tried unclecking and rechecking it several times alraady. Checked setting and find nothing wrong as far as I can tell. Never did it before except yrs ago when it was set up. Says its tied to IE and checked their settings, nothing aboaut loging in, and don't use IE anyway, firefox is my browser and checked it also. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Deke40

Deke40

Be sure and check under Tools/Accounts/email name/Properties/Servers/and make sure "Remember Password" is ticked.

Attached Files:

3. jdemnyan1116

jdemnyan1116 Thread Starter

thanks, worked perfectly.

4. Deke40

Deke40

Your are welcome.

You can marked this "Solved" if you want to.

It is under the title on the upper left side.

Sorry didn't notice you had already marked it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970170

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice