Solved: windows mail login

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jdemnyan1116

Ok windows mail security will not let me keep my login name and passworkd. I keep on getting the Windows Security box stating that I need to login my user name and password. It sucks every time loging in. Never did it before and have changed nothing as far as I can tell. The box that says remember my credentials is checked and I have tried unclecking and rechecking it several times alraady. Checked setting and find nothing wrong as far as I can tell. Never did it before except yrs ago when it was set up. Says its tied to IE and checked their settings, nothing aboaut loging in, and don't use IE anyway, firefox is my browser and checked it also. Any help would be appreciated.

Be sure and check under Tools/Accounts/email name/Properties/Servers/and make sure "Remember Password" is ticked.

Attachments

Your are welcome.

You can marked this "Solved" if you want to.

It is under the title on the upper left side.

Sorry didn't notice you had already marked it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online