1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: windows media player deleted photos on sd card

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by neoga34, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. neoga34

neoga34 Thread Starter

I opened windows media player while I had a sd card from my camera plugged into my computer. I had all of my pictures on the sd card. When I opened wmp it automatically started syncing the sd card. I didn't stop it in time. Now the sd card shows it has no pictures, but in "my computer" it still shows the space from all the pictures as used up on the sd card (8 gb card, had 4 gb pictures, still shows 4 gb used, barely any music was synced). Is there any way to get those pictures to show up?? Thanks!

2. pip22

pip22

3. etaf

etaf Wayne Moderator

4. neoga34

neoga34 Thread Starter

Thank you that worked!! Yes, it automatically synced music. I read somewhere that if a device is plugged in and is over 4 gb wmp automatically syncs it. Which is really stupid because it clears the card when it syncs it.

5. etaf

etaf Wayne Moderator

yep, sounds like a stupid default, and i could not see anything in options at all - strange

(y) thanks for letting us know
    You can mark your own threads solved using the [​IMG] button at the top of the page of the thread in the upper left corner. :)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058108