Solved: Windows media player has no tabs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

boydphoto

boyd
when i want to do something in the player all the suggestions on the web say to click on, "tools". i have no tools, or anything else at the top of the player. no visualizations, no nothin'. ?
thanks for helping, boyd.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II P340 Dual-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2810 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 , 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 288256 MB, Free - 123020 MB; D: Total - 16683 MB, Free - 2407 MB; F: Total - 99 MB, Free - 89 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1444, 69.37, PX210011ZZNQZ6
Antivirus: AntiVir Desktop, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Disabled

It depends on what version you have what options you have. But I have 12 and Ctrl+M enables the menu with Tools.

boydphoto

boyd
hi, elvandil. your answer is way too simple! i did as you said to and zap, it worked! thanks a lot for your help. boyd

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online