Solved: windows media player problem playing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

richard1957

Hi. I have a problem with windows media player. When I try to watch a video clip on the net media player opens but does not play it. I am on vista on both computers, and they both have the same problem. Both computers are recient models. Lap top is Acer Aspire 5738Z, tower is Packard Bell, not sure what model it is but nI know it has a quad core etc etc, it was just about top spec when I baught it last year.
Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Does it give any messages error messages or say anything like buffering?

richard1957

Hi Derek, Thanks for the reply, strangely the problem has fixed itself since we changed to BT Home Hub. Perhaps the installation process ironed out any glitches!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online