1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: windows media player

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by maria430606, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. maria430606

maria430606 Thread Starter

Had an email before New Year with attachments, opened it up ok, gone today to open up and print information including photos, it will not open up these attachments now. I always seem to get this problem even with the doby player what is the reason for this on my windows 7, is there something better I could down load. I am only a novis so really do not understand like with my computer telling me internet not resonding. Can some one help please.

2. Lucky09

Lucky09

Hi,
    Welcome to TSG.
    A little help with some clarification.
    Is the problem happens on downloading the attachment or on opening it
    What types of files are you trying to open? Is it a just photo or video, etc and what file extensions are they
    Are you getting any error mesage?

3. huggie54

huggie54

4. maria430606

thank you for your help. What i am getting is selected file has an extension mix not recongnized by windows media I am not sure if there is a mixture of docs and photos picuture 008 mix 662k dl is under the attachment no idea what it means as not well versed about my computer. Do hope this is some help.

5. huggie54

huggie54

6. maria430606

Hi. thank you for your help tried what you said but to no avail. I t just seems funny whe email first came the doc and photos opened up then I store them in puctures and came to open them to print and would not open, done default nothing as changed. Can you still help. regards Maria

7. huggie54

huggie54

can you take a screen shot of these troublesome files and post back here

8. maria430606

Ive been told that the person who sent them if done in a certain way once he takes photos off his computer I will not be able to bring them up again. So thank you all for your advice.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1086275

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice