Solved: windows media player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

maria430606

Had an email before New Year with attachments, opened it up ok, gone today to open up and print information including photos, it will not open up these attachments now. I always seem to get this problem even with the doby player what is the reason for this on my windows 7, is there something better I could down load. I am only a novis so really do not understand like with my computer telling me internet not resonding. Can some one help please.

Hi,
Welcome to TSG.
A little help with some clarification.
Is the problem happens on downloading the attachment or on opening it
What types of files are you trying to open? Is it a just photo or video, etc and what file extensions are they
Are you getting any error mesage?

maria430606

Hi,
Welcome to TSG.
A little help with some clarification.
Is the problem happens on downloading the attachment or on opening it
What types of files are you trying to open? Is it a just photo or video, etc and what file extensions are they
Are you getting any error mesage?
thank you for your help. What i am getting is selected file has an extension mix not recongnized by windows media I am not sure if there is a mixture of docs and photos picuture 008 mix 662k dl is under the attachment no idea what it means as not well versed about my computer. Do hope this is some help.

maria430606

maria430606

Ive been told that the person who sent them if done in a certain way once he takes photos off his computer I will not be able to bring them up again. So thank you all for your advice.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online