1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Windows messenger essestials- error code 80040154

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ROGER7721, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ROGER7721

ROGER7721 Thread Starter

(n)HELLO MY FRIENDS,

I am having a problem opening Windows Live essentials.

When I try to sign in, I get the message "WE CAN'T SIGN YOU IN TO WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER", "SIGNING IN TO WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER FAILED BECAUSE THE SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"
    I get error code: 80040154.
    I tried re-installing the progam, that didn't work. Any suggestions!
    Thank you, Roger.

2. Morny

Morny

3. antech

antech Banned

Consider Uninstalling Windows Live Messenger Completely.
    Use Revo Uninstaller to achieve that.
    Then Try Reinstalling

Hi,
    Morny and Roger!

4. antech

antech Banned

Some files of WLM might have been corrupted.

5. ROGER7721

ROGER7721 Thread Starter

Thanks Morney and Antech, I tried both your solutions and it still gives me the same error. Considering I never use it, I have uninstalled it. Thanks guys,
    Roger.

6. antech

antech Banned

Welcome,
    Morny and ROGER,SIR!

7. ROGER7721

ROGER7721 Thread Starter

Yes Morny. The great Secret. Do you follow the Secret? Has your life been influenced by the great secret? Have you experienced serendipidy?

Antech, are you familiar with "The Law of Attraction?

8. antech

antech Banned

Nope.
    I am not familiar with it.
    Is it Newton's Law of Attraction?
    Just a silly guess though!

9. Morny

Morny

I think we are in the wrong category here? Perhaps start another link? Your thoughts are energy and energy is matter and over time, thinking of a certain thing enough times, will generate this and become reality.

Shall we start a new link on this subject?

10. antech

antech Banned

Why not,Morny?
    Post the link here after starting the topic.

11. Morny

Morny

I hope this works, she says, thinking positively, LOL

12. ROGER7721

ROGER7721 Thread Starter

Antech, Morny is probably more familiar to the Law of attraction than I am. I just recently learned about it watching a fascinating documentary called ":The Secret". Antech, I would highly recommend you watch it. You can download the Torrent "The Secret" for free off of "The Pirate Bay". Morny has a quote at the bottom of his page which told me he is a believer in The Law of Attraction. Basically our minds are connected to the infinate energy of the universe. Basically, you get what you wish for. Think good thoughts and good feelings, you receive good things and good feelings. Think negative thoughts, receive negative things. You can direct your own destiny by what you think for. Wish for something, you will get it. Ask Morny, watch the documentary "the Secret", Start a new thread. Let me know what you learn. It is simple yet difficult for me to explain. Roger.

13. Morny

Morny

I bought the book and then later the DVD some time ago and was blown away by it. I have since learnt so much more and I believe that if you are ready to learn more, it will come your way.

Take care x x

14. ROGER7721

ROGER7721 Thread Starter

Yes Morny, I am ready to learn more. I always felt in my heart that such a thing is true. The bible says, "Ask, and you shall receive, Seek, and you shall find, Knock, and the door shall be opened to you". This is the only promise in the Bible repeated 3 times. Morny, are you a man or a woman, and how old are you?
    Roger.

15. ROGER7721

ROGER7721 Thread Starter

Morny and Antech,
    I also was blown away by the documentary "The Secret" It was recommended by an aquaintance who proclaimed to have watched it over 100 times. I thought he was nuts, like the guy in my youth who went to the theater and saw "Star Wars" over twenty times. Now I am not too sure. I will watch the documentary again.
    Roger, kisses back, Morny (I hope you are a woman!)lol

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/919977

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice