Solved: Windows messenger essestials- error code 80040154

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ROGER7721

(n)HELLO MY FRIENDS,

I am having a problem opening Windows Live essentials.

When I try to sign in, I get the message "WE CAN'T SIGN YOU IN TO WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER", "SIGNING IN TO WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER FAILED BECAUSE THE SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"
I get error code: 80040154.
I tried re-installing the progam, that didn't work. Any suggestions!
Thank you, Roger.

antech

Banned
Consider Uninstalling Windows Live Messenger Completely.
Use Revo Uninstaller to achieve that.
Then Try Reinstalling

Hi,
Morny and Roger!

ROGER7721

Thanks Morney and Antech, I tried both your solutions and it still gives me the same error. Considering I never use it, I have uninstalled it. Thanks guys,
Roger.

ROGER7721

Yes Morny. The great Secret. Do you follow the Secret? Has your life been influenced by the great secret? Have you experienced serendipidy?

Antech, are you familiar with "The Law of Attraction?

antech

Banned
Yes Morny. The great Secret. Do you follow the Secret? Has your life been influenced by the great secret? Have you experienced serendipidy?

Antech, are you familiar with "The Law of Attraction?
Nope.
I am not familiar with it.
Is it Newton's Law of Attraction?
Just a silly guess though!

I think we are in the wrong category here? Perhaps start another link? Your thoughts are energy and energy is matter and over time, thinking of a certain thing enough times, will generate this and become reality.

Shall we start a new link on this subject?

ROGER7721

Antech, Morny is probably more familiar to the Law of attraction than I am. I just recently learned about it watching a fascinating documentary called ":The Secret". Antech, I would highly recommend you watch it. You can download the Torrent "The Secret" for free off of "The Pirate Bay". Morny has a quote at the bottom of his page which told me he is a believer in The Law of Attraction. Basically our minds are connected to the infinate energy of the universe. Basically, you get what you wish for. Think good thoughts and good feelings, you receive good things and good feelings. Think negative thoughts, receive negative things. You can direct your own destiny by what you think for. Wish for something, you will get it. Ask Morny, watch the documentary "the Secret", Start a new thread. Let me know what you learn. It is simple yet difficult for me to explain. Roger.

I bought the book and then later the DVD some time ago and was blown away by it. I have since learnt so much more and I believe that if you are ready to learn more, it will come your way.

Take care x x

ROGER7721

Yes Morny, I am ready to learn more. I always felt in my heart that such a thing is true. The bible says, "Ask, and you shall receive, Seek, and you shall find, Knock, and the door shall be opened to you". This is the only promise in the Bible repeated 3 times. Morny, are you a man or a woman, and how old are you?
Roger.

ROGER7721

Morny and Antech,
I also was blown away by the documentary "The Secret" It was recommended by an aquaintance who proclaimed to have watched it over 100 times. I thought he was nuts, like the guy in my youth who went to the theater and saw "Star Wars" over twenty times. Now I am not too sure. I will watch the documentary again.
Roger, kisses back, Morny (I hope you are a woman!)lol

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online