Solved: Windows XP Login Virus

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Highdro

I cannot log in.......

umm.... i can hit certain keys

umm... im at a loss, it wont even let me hit F8 on boot up?

anyone know whats going on?

Your description is a bit... no, a LOT unclear.

Rather than go back and forth with a bunch of questions, how about you describe, screen by screen, what is happening when you power up your computer?

Highdro

well, tried dishwashing my keyboard after i spilled beer on it. and it didnt work. 2 weeks later i decided to give a try just to see if it needed to dry out some more.

So... i tried it on my other computer, opened notepad and started typing, to my amazement it worked flawlessly.

So I tried it on my computer while in Windows.. NOTHING...

Rebooted and hit some keys, suprisingly it got me into BIOS and Safe Mode. So I went enter password in BIOS and tested out all the keys. Works flawlessly..

So I reboot again, and im in windows... doesnt work at all. I dont get it

Is there something wrong with the software from the keyboard or some corrupt file in windows that wont let me use the keyboard anymore, I just booted it up on my other computer and I know its working. and it works on this computer, but only in Boot Up

Do I have to reinstall my USB Drivers?

Highdro

Ok... ummm

For some reason just booting into safe mode and it made the keyboard work in normal windows... So solved I guess

As I shut down my PC and hook it again hiding the wires, and it doesnt work =P

Highdro

So Razer Lycosa keyboard in the dishwasher totally works!!!

I even ran 10 rinse cycles on it because I still saw soap on it

Just had to let it dry for a week or 2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts