Solved: Windows XP SP2-How to make a second e-mail address at the same place

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xfile47

We have two computers now and used to have one. hooked up a router and everything works fine. My question is how do you set up outlook express using the sam ISP for both on different computers.
such as

this is just an example so everyone doesn;t see my e-mail address
We had it show up as say dick and jane wiggles so the e-mail was [email protected]

Now say the person using the 2nd computer say his name is Dave Chuckles so he would want the e-mail address of [email protected]

How would or could you set that up because when it asks for your password when setting it up you have to give them the same password that you got from the same ISP and then it doesn't work. Is there a way to do that? They want to use outlook express to not hotmail or incredimail or yahoo mail or gmail would like to use outlook express. Is there away,

TerryNet

Terry
If your ISP provides multiple email addresses I suppose you would go to their site and set up another one. At least that's the normal way of doing it.

You first set up the new email address with your ISP . . then you configure the email client to use that email address.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online