1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Windows Xp while booting geting Blue Screen.. SISGRV Problem..

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by cuteselvanayagam, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cuteselvanayagam

cuteselvanayagam Thread Starter

may somebody help me to find solution?i have recently install a new window xp home on my sister coputer is a desktop i install xp properly but when i restart the computer blue screen appear and an error said that SISGRV and a written error also '' device loop driver got stuck in a infinite loop'' can somebody help me to fix this error.what is the common cause of this error? and how do i fix it? i can also open my computer on a safe mode and not on a normal mode, so that i cant connect on internet for update and also i cant install a microsoft office please help me....God bless you all

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

How did the display driver get installed? Did you install it yourself?

Try removing the display adapter driver (sisgrv) or updating it in Device Manager. look for a more recent version.

3. cuteselvanayagam

Thanks Elvandil,

I have found the problem... there is a problem with the VGA Card.... once i clean the dust on the VGA card and when I start the pc now it says VGA problem... so VGA card prveiously did not work properly it caused the problem...

thanks for your help.

4. Elvandil

Elvandil

Thanks for following up.

You can mark your own threads "solved" using the button above.

5. cuteselvanayagam

Hi everybody,

In our Network there are 50 Computers.. All are connected to Main Server(Windows 2003 Server) in that server I have created one folder and shared it for everbody to access that particular folder thorough that any body can transfer any data or can create any folder and they can keep their data.... in this case if any body delete the folder or delete others folder... how can i trace who has deleted at what time.. at the same time who has created the folder or insert the data... Please help me on this matter....

Main Server O/S - Windows 2003 Server
    All the Client Pc - XP Professional SP2

All the users created in the Server....

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757468

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice