1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: windows xp

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by duate, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. duate

duate Thread Starter

My windows are stuck in large print, I have not used the magnifier. I have tried the restore it didnt help. my home page is in normal print. my email an the rest of the internet is in large print.

2. Augie65

Augie65

Is this only when you are using IE? If it is, select View from the tool menu and then Text size then Medium. If you have a wheel mouse, then hold Ctrl and roll the wheel forward and backward to increase and decrease the text size.

3. 8dalejr.fan

8dalejr.fan

A few possible methods of resolving this:

1) If it is only happening in IE, go the View --> Text Size route as Augie65 said and change it to an appropriate size.

2) You can try a second possible solution. Right click on the desktop and click Properties to open up "Display Properties". Under the Appearance tab, make sure the Font Size is set to Normal.

3) If that doesn't work... From the Display Properties window, click on the Settings tab. Click Advanced. Make sure the DPI value is set to Normal.

Good luck! :)

4. duate

duate Thread Starter

Augie65, thanks it did the trick:)

5. 8dalejr.fan

8dalejr.fan

I forgot to this before, but welcome to the TSG Forums! :)

Since you resolved your issue, you can mark your thread Solved using the Thread Tools drop down menu near the top of this page. (y)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/437803

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice