Solved: windows2003 <netBT error>

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Carldica

i found an error in my netBT server, when i tried to repair it, it says that "Windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action cannot be completed Clearing NetBT"

i'd tried to start the TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service and it has error: "Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start". my question is how to create the dependencies again? please help me out. thx :D

i also had tried the netsh command and it didn't work out.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online