(Solved) WinXP Outlook Express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mgbgtgrimm

Here I go again, please forgive me, in my WinME when I open OUTLOOK EXPRESS I get a window with three (3) sections: 1.is labeled Outlook Express for Gregory Cenzer, and it lists E-mail,Newsgroups,Contacts; 2.is labeled Folders, Outlook Express,Local Folders,inbox,outbox,sent items,deleted items,drafts,saved stuff: 3. is labeled Contacts and lists all of my address book contacts. Fine this is a wonderfull thing!

HOWEVER, IN WinXP this does not happen. When I click the Outlook Express icon all I get is a single window with only my inbox items showing and NOTHING ELSE (there I am going backwards again).

How do I set up my WinXP Outlook Express to operate EXACTLY the same way it does in my WinME computer.
Greg & Grimm :mad: :( :confused:

Have you tried going to view, layout and selecting the components that you want to see? Contacts, Folder Bar, Folder List & Tool Bar.

Regards
Keith

mgbgtgrimm

NO I haven't but I will now. Didn't do it because I never had to do it in WinME. Thanks for the info. Greg & Grimm

mgbgtgrimm

Thanks that worked out fine. Just wondering if that was the fault of MS or the builder that installed WinXP as on WinME computer I didnot have to do anything like that but that was a different builder. Greg & Grimm

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online