Solved: Wired Things Happening

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jbasto

Ok this is what is going on i never had a problem w/ my pc turned over night but now it turns off when i wake up in the morning it off, and i will lose everything im doing Transencoding a Video.

What can be the PROBLEM please help

Check your power management.
Start> Control Panel> Performance and Maintenance> Power Options> Power Schemes tab: Set both drop downs to never on the Turn off monitor and Turn off hard disks and System standby also to never. Make sure that Enable Hibernate is not checked on the hibernate tab.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online