Solved: Wireless Printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fisher6188

If I buy a wifreless printer, do I have to use the wireless feature? I just want to be able to plug it in and print away. Thank you. (sorry the previous post was not solved. I checked in error.)

TerryNet

Terry
As far as I know all printers sold these days have a USB connection (but probably the cable doesn't come with the unit), so my answer would be that you need not use a wireless connection.

fisher6188

Thank you so much TerryNet. I was guessing that bu wanted to be sure. I couldn't find any printers on-line that weren't wireless.

Also, sorry for the duplicate post. When I saw "Mark Solved," I thought it meant someone named Mark had solved the problem. I was wrong.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online