1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[SOLVED] Wjview Error

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by MWEIR, Jan 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MWEIR

MWEIR Thread Starter

I am running windows 98 and have this problem:

About 2 weeks ago i start to get an error when booting up my computer. It says WJVIEW error..can not find main

I can not figure out what this means. I have asked a couple of friends but no one seems to be able to get rid of it...can anyone help????

Also my cd-rom drive wont work since this problem has accured. I can not play a game or listen to cd. Is this related to the error i am getting. My dad says no that my cd-rom just happen to go bad at the same time thought i would ask to see if anyone out there can help me?????

2. steamwiz

steamwiz

3. MWEIR

MWEIR Thread Starter

thanks for the reply...however when it comes to fixing i am not to smart.

I went to the website but i did not understand it...can you explain it to me in "dummie" terms

the error i get is the same except all the error says for me

ERROR: could not excute main: The system could not fine the file specifed.

it does not say anything about "oracle" or anything like that so this confuses me

4. steamwiz

steamwiz

Go to
    start
    run
    type msconfig
    ok
    click "startup tab"
    look for any line with "wjview" in it - if there is one, untick and reboot - this should get rid of the error message

steam

5. MWEIR

MWEIR Thread Starter

THANKS

it sort of fixed my problem.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/111906

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice