1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: WLM screens messed up, need assistance

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by skeeter5000, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeeter5000

skeeter5000 Thread Starter

Hello, Subject: Windows Live Mail

I click on something yesterday, that changed my WLM. I can not get it to show all the screens that I had.

I have tried to find why, but am lost.

HOW DO YOU RESTORE THIS PROGRAM?

I will have to watch this board until I get an answer, as I do not have the receive email screen.

I just bought this computer, it has Windows 7, in my opinion, this is next to the sorriest program
    Microsoft has (haftway) developed. I would like to know how some of you MVP's feel about this program.

As far as I am concerned it is developed to sell Windows 8. They will go back to a directory tree like XP has now.

Please let me hear from you about resetting my WLM.

Thanks so much.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/977506

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice