Solved: Wmp 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

toopay

I have downloaded wmp 10 and have tried to install through control panel and and remove the download starts fine and right at the end I get an error message cannot finish the install. "It is not possible to complete setup. WMP 10 was not install please try to install again.

MysticEyes

Banned
Try disabling:

Ad-Ware SE Plus 1.06r1
Microsoft AntiSpyware 1.0.615
Spy Bot S&D 1.4
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal Pro 5.0.388

And install without going through Add/Remove.

toopay

I have also tried that and nothing happens. The problem is when I click on the player it does not even open or come up.

thanks any way

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online