Solved: WMP 11 and midi files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Red Boy

Prior to upgrading to WMP 11, I could send both midi and wav files via Outlook Express e-mail to my friends. When they opened their Outlook Express e-mail the wav or midi music would play. Now, since upgrading to WMP 11 only wav files can be sent by me and played by the recipient. Midi files do not seem to imbed, if that is the correct terminology, and do not play when received by the recipient.

Any thoughts by anyone as to why the change? That is, midi files will not imbed.

Thanks,

Red Boy:confused:

Red Boy

Please disregard the previous post of mine. I found the error of my ways.

Thanks,
Red Boy

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online