Solved: Wmp visualization problem..... its very annoying

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

goodpc

The problem im having is that wmp 11 visualzations are very laggy they move slow..... the visualizations i like to use are bars and waves type its very confusing i have no idea why they do this because my computer is pretty good.

Amd Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0ghz
3gb Ram
Nvidia Geforce 8600gt xxx overclocked
500watt psu

Thanks ahead of time

think it's just inherent in wmp cuz it slows down my pc considerably when i'm surfing & have it running/playing music. i use picture viz mostly cuz 2 me the others suk lol. not much u can do about it i don't think :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online