Solved: Word 2003 Print Screen problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jack13

I am trying to add a few screen shots for a document.
I am having problems utilizing the Print Screen function and pasting it into a new Word document. As I press Ctrl-V nothing appears to be pasted until I click the Enter button and the image I pasted finally appears. In the document, if i click on this invisible image, I see the borders of the print screen image highlighted, but still not viewable.

I haven't touched the Tools - Options setting, default settings should be selected. I passed the document on to a co-worker to see if she could see it and with luck, she could see the screen shot I pasted. She was also able to perform the same functions I am having problems with..so I guess it' has to be something with my settings?...

I am using Word 2003--I use all office 2003 applications for work. I thought by closing out of Outlook would help by concentrating on one Task/application, but that didn't help.
PC Model 5100mt
RAM = 512

Any suggestions...would be greatly appreciated.

First Name
Jim
More than likely your memory is your issue. You do not have much and if you are rendering lots of images it eats up your computers memory. I have seen this also happen with low-end video cards as well. It has issues rendering or displaying them. Typically if you minimize and maximize you can then see the image. I have not tried the hit enter afterwards though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online