{SOLVED} Word: All menu/toolbars disappeared

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Edmund Tan

I have Office 2000 on a portable, my staff messed around with it and now when I launch Words, there is no menu !!! The top menu, the tool bar, everything is gone but the document window, how do I get it back??? Please help

Hi Edmund

I think you might find this MS KB article has the answer, though as you can see the causes can be varied.
If you do need to go into the Registry, remember to back it up first or at least set a System Restore point.

Hope this helps.

Edmund Tan

Thank you all for your help. I will try the solutions tomorrow when I get back to the office

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online