Solved: Word perfect 10 to word 2000 doc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bdurham1

Is there a way to put a word perfect 10 doc. into a word 2000 doc. I have word perfect 10 but my school has word 2000. I need to print my paper but don't know how. Can anyone help?? :confused:

Word should be able to open the WordPerfect document. Or you can save the document as a Word 97 document in WP. Do file>Save As, and in the File Type box Select Word 97/2000/2002, and click save.

bdurham1

O my goodness! You saved the day!! Thank you so much for your help. I really would have hated to type my 7 pg. essay all over again! Thanks again.

First Name
Anne
Hi, bdurham. Since you're new, and we have this new feature...

See the "Thread Tools" link at the top of this thread/page? Click it so it drops down and choose "Mark Solved". Then, people don't keep looking at your questions after they're fixed. :)

Welcome!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online