Solved: Wordpad

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bone Head

Is there a way to post a wordpad file? I tried using Irfanview, but it can't open a wordpad file. I was wondering if there was a way to convert wordpad to a .jpg or some other recognizable format for posting type , and Photo .

Why not just copy and paste it. It should work just fine for test just going right into the thread.

Blink182

Banned
Well yes, technicially that is correct oz.

Bone Head: If you dont want to copy and paste (now i dont know if 98 has this feature) but right click and empty space on desktop and select New Compressed Zipped Folder. Stickyour stuff in that folder, giv a name and post.!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online