Solved: WordPress Feature

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dustin Cook

Hi folks,

I'm working on a WordPress website, and on the site we will will a meet the team page. This page will have small photos of teach member of the team along with their name. What I would like to achieve is that when you click on the photo/name, the screen fades slightly, and the full profile for that team member is shown on the page.

The best example I've found so far for this is on this site. This is a WordPress developed site. In fact it's pretty much exactly what I would like my page to display and function like.

Does anyone know how I can implement this?

With thanks,
DC.

colinsp

Colin
If you look at the code on the page they are using colorbox to achieve this.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online