1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Wordpress Integration Problem

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by ttctoonfreak4eva, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ttctoonfreak4eva

ttctoonfreak4eva Thread Starter

Hey My Name is Lee.
    I am a YouTuber and an IT student.

I'm creating a WordPress Powered site to release some content of mine but I'm having some trouble integrating WordPress into my pre-made website.

After coding the php and style web pages I configures the index.php and the blog.php to become template files for wordpress. I installed everything without any problems.

But when I created my two pages "Home" and "Blog," only the homepage was working correctly with CSS.

My Blog page displays all of the HTML, but does not display with the stylesheet. Any help would be amazing!

2. ttctoonfreak4eva

ttctoonfreak4eva Thread Starter

fixed the problem.

I changed the base of the link function using:
    <base href="your folder path here" />

It updates all of the links on my page including stylesheets and images. =]

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1047257