Solved: World Of Warcraft Update is slow.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dee23232

Im downloading world of warcraft the first one, NOT trial version, but the download speed is very slow.. it switches between 200 and 300kb/s. Im connecting to the internet through an ethernet cable through a wireless router. my dl speeds are usually pretty fast. Im using windows xp service pack 3, 2gb of ram. I checked canirunthis to see if I could run it and I get through the recommended specs, and I did. can anyone help me?

Ent

Josiah
Trusted Advisor
You have marked this thread solved. If this was intentional and is correct, please post the solution that you found so that others can benefit. If incorrect, please Click the Mark Unsolved button at the top of the thread until a real solution is found. This means that other helpers are more likely to notice this question and find a solution.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.