Solved: Wow haha this is really wierd...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Majinalchemy

I recently restarte my computer and when i turned it back on, it was stuck on the loading screen with no error message or anything (the one that says "dell" or whatever. and i decided to press F12 to go to setup for last good config. or something.. and when i pressed F12, it didnt go to setup, it made the loading bar move, so i pressed it repeatedly until it went through everything in startup then it worked, and showed my desktop. i was wondering that if i actually need to go to the setup in the startup, could i do it or would it just try to start up.

TravisXP

Banned
You need to be patience next time. it takes awhile to load back on the welcome screen when you do system restore. When it on Welcome, its running sys restore and will tell you the details when its done and it will be fine.. just let it load next time lol.

Thanks!

TravisXP

If you want BIOS setup, you need to press the key well before the loading bar appears, and before Windows begins to start.

Majinalchemy

Ooo, sorry, that was just that I had another keyboard plugged in and my chair was sitting on it and it delayed the boot. Sorry!

Majinalchemy said:
Ooo, sorry, that was just that I had another keyboard plugged in and my chair was sitting on it and it delayed the boot. Sorry!
Jumped the gun a bit, did we?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online