Solved: Xbox 360 to laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

reapz53

I know there are a lot of similar posts but i think i might be asking something a little different. I have an xbox 360 and a toshiba satellite L305 laptop connected wish a linksys G wireless router. I was wondering if there is some way i can play my xbox 360 thru my laptop screen wirelessly? like is there a program for a laptop or somehthing i can buy to let me do this wireless?

thanks for whatever help u all can give.

Couriant

James
Unless MS has some kind of 'remote desktop' for the XBOX (which i haven't heard of) then I do not know of any way to do so.

reapz53

well it was worth a shot to ask thanks for the info if anyone hears of anything let me know.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!