Solved: XP System Tray - Clock Display

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

snorkytheweasel

The System Tray's Time/Date Display changed without my intentional intervention. It used to display (top to bottom)
  • Time
  • Date (MM/DD/YYYY)
  • Day of Week
It has stopped displaying the Date - Date (MM/DD/YYYY)

Wazzup with that? How do I get the date back the into the display?

Additional Info:
I use the following display settings - they have not changed recently:
  • Screen resolution - 1280 x 1024 (the highest for my video)
  • 32-bit color (again, the highest)
  • 96 DPI
  • 2-row taskbar (see image, above)
  • No screensaver
  • Default theme

snorkytheweasel, Have you gone into your Control Panel>Regional and Language Options>Regional Options tab>Customize button and tried adjusting the settings under the Time and Date tabs?

Tufenuf

snorkytheweasel

snorkytheweasel, Have you gone into your Control Panel>Regional and Language Options>Regional Options tab>Customize button and tried adjusting the settings under the Time and Date tabs?

Tufenuf
Those settings control how the display would look if it would display, The problem is that xp has lost 1 line of the 3-line display.

Try changing your theme back to the original Windows XP theme, instead of the Classic theme.

Courtney

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts