Solved: XP taskbar items not starting!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ynotwilly

Hi All, Nice forum! :D I'm running XP home service pack 2 on an AMD Athlon 2600+ 2.08Ghz 752 Mb ram. It's a single user PC. My problem is when I boot up, about half of the icons in my taskbar don't appear and the PC is very sluggish. If I log off and then back on (with the same user name) all my Icons appear and the machine runs like a champ again. I'm thinking it's not calling up the proper file for boot up, but I have no idea where or what that might be! Perhaps something to do with the user name I log on with? Can someone help?
Thanks, Ynotwilly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online