Solved: Yahoo, Facebook won't load

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Primmrose

I am ready to throw my computer out the door! I use IE, I have windows 8.1 on a new computer just bought in Feb this year. I have not had a problem loading Facebook or Yahoo until today. I have done a refresh, cleared cookies and history, run my protection program and still having problems with these pages. Oh and I disabled my add ons, or what ever they are called. I am not computer smart, so now what do I do? When I try to go to Yahoo or Facebook I get a white blank page. Please help. My husband has an apple, think I should have gotten one.
Sue

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What happens if you go to some other sites, such as "bing.com, cnn.com" etc.?

Primmrose

Now some of my pages look sorta like DOS. What is going on with my computer?

It's also happening to me. Tried IE, Firefox and Chrome. Same deal. Downrightnow.com looks like they have been having problems in the last hour.

Primmrose

I have reset my IE browser, refreshed my computer and so much more. I am so aggregated, I been working on this for at least 4 hours.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Then I would say that it is a problem on their end or your internet provider.
There is NOT much you can do, if it is their problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online