Solved: Yahoo games not loading

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

js73

This is a very new problem. My wife plays Bridge on Yahoo games, and it was working perfectly before our trip to the USA about three weeks ago. On our return, she finds that it is not working on her computer. I tried to get to the game on three other computers that we have (running XP, vista (home premium) and windows 7 (home premium)) and the same problem occurs on all the computers. I wrote to Yahoo and they suggested uninstalling and reinstalling Java, which I did, but it has not helped.

I would be grateful for any help in resolving the issue. I have tried running the game with AVG 9.0 and zone alarm (where appropriate) not operational. Have tried IE8, Firefox 3.5.6 and Google Chrome 3.0.195.38, and the same error shows on all browsers. Can there be some problem with my wireless router? I have tried to reset it, and that has also not helped.

Very grateful for any help. When I go to the Yahoo Bridge site, I see a great many persons playing, but the applet is just not loading in any of my computers.

Attachments

js73

Sorry, it was a question of my wireless router. I put in a pencil in the back of the router to reset it, and voila! The games are on again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online