1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Yet another BSOD thread

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Terrorshaft, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terrorshaft

Terrorshaft Thread Starter

Hey folks

So I was running a mod for BF1942 when my computer decided to randomly crash into a blue screen which have never occured before, I have been able to run Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age without any problems that related to this.

I am running the mod with W98/ME compatability but I dont know if that would cause any issues.

I'll try to attach the files that came after the crash. I dont know how bad it is but I havent changed the settings from Kernel to minidump..

My speccs are viewable from the tiny computer by my nametag:3

Attached Files:

2. Terrorshaft

Terrorshaft Thread Starter

Gonna mark this as solved since when I turned down the settings on certain software which came with my mainboard which supposedly overclocked my system by default or something. Either way, havent recieved a BSOD since.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/957119

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice