Solved: You tube videos not workiing, flash player not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

OneHope

Hi

I can not get adobe's flash player to work. I have tried to download it from their website but it just will not work. You tube videos do not work, neither does cnets flash system. Can an expert please help me sort out the problem.

Thanks

OneHope

Also, I have tried the troubleshooting on adobes site but nothing has worked. I have turned on the prompts for when a downloads starts. I have turned on flash JavaScripting in the internet options menu, but nothing is working.

OneHope

Hi

I have uninstalled both flash and shockwave and then reinstalled both, I rebooted my computer and it is still not working.

This is the message from youtube: Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

From cnet.co.uk: Loading carousel ... you will need Macromedia Flash Player 8 to view this content! Download Here!

Thank you for the help

I have had this happen so many times and for no reason

Try and reset all your internet options back to default

OneHope

Blackmirror said:
I have had this happen so many times and for no reason

Try and reset all your internet options back to default
That is not working either.

OneHope

This is what happened

Status / Currently Processing:

There might be problems loading the Java Applet in your browser.

OneHope

No I have not. I do not want to use another browser, I would like to fix IE so that it works with youtube and other flash based sites.

OneHope

Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1, I removed some older versions of java, this is all that is left.

thats ok then

you could try to reset ie7
tools advanced settings if you havvent already done so

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online