Solved: Zen Micro Trouble :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tah2002

Okay, so Zen Micro is recognized just fine by Win98 after installing the drivers and software off it's CDrom, but as soon as I try to connect it to WinXP SP2 after installing the software, it decides there's an error. a little bubble pops up saying "USB Device Not Recognized
One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. For assistance in solving this problem, click this message." The screen on the mp3 player freezes up also. I have a usb key installed on the computer to, could XP be getting confused? I also already tried downloading the software off the net, same problem.

Could people please help? It would be greatly appreciated.

tah2002

jesus ****ing christ, how ****ing long does it take to get a decent answer? posts all around me get answered, while mine sits here wasting bandwidth. what the ****?!

if someone could help him w/ his problem though, it'd be great. I have the same problem :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online