1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: ZoneAlarm Internet Security Help!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by knight_47, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. knight_47

knight_47 Thread Starter

I've had zone alarm installed for quite a while now, but it seems that after I have updated it a few days ago, it won't let me sign into Windows Live Messenger at all. If I want to sign in, I have to first exit out of zone alarm, then sign in, then burn it back on. It was never like this, and I haven't played with the settings. MSN Messenger is even allowed on the safe list:

[​IMG]

This is the error message I get with MSN:

[​IMG]

I have even reinstalled Zone Alarm, and still I get the same thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. knight_47

knight_47 Thread Starter

This is soo annoying. I just reinstalled MSN and it's still giving me the same problem!

3. knight_47

knight_47 Thread Starter

Ok, sorry for the triple post. But I did some searching on Zone Alarms website, and this is a very common problem that ZA has not yet fixed. But on the forum, I was linked to a solution, and I just finished it, and it's working perfectly. Thank you!

4. rainforest123

rainforest123

Please post the site that solved your issue. I would like to learn more about ZAIS and fixing it.

Thanks.

RF123

5. knight_47

knight_47 Thread Starter

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485657

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice